Subscriptions are automatically renewed for the same periods of time: monthly, six-monthly, yearly or two-year.
If you don’t want your subscription to be automatically renewed and you have paid for the course directly in your Campus (web), just send us a request to cancel it at least 5 days before the renewal date. If you paid for the course via APP Store or Google Play you can cancel the auto-renewal at any time directly in the APP settings. In both cases, you will be able to carry on studying until the end of your subscription period. We remind that according to the general terms and conditions you are only entitled to a full refund during the first 14 days after the purchase. This guarantee this guarantee is not assignable to the renewal fees of subscription.
If the payment has been proceeded via the Apple App Store you must cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription on your device.
- Go to the App Store on your device.
- Tap “Featured” and scroll down to your Apple ID at the bottom of the page.
- Open your Apple ID, and choose “View Apple ID”.
- You'll find the ABA English payment under “Manage App Subscriptions” and will see the option to turn Auto-Renewal off.
For detailed information click here.
The same process has to be done if the payment has been proceeded via Google Play Store.
- Open: payments.google.com
- Select “Bills and accounts” on the left side of the screen.
- Chose the ABA English subscription and tap “Cancel subscription”.
For more information just have a look here.