Sometimes you may experience errors on the app that stop your course from working properly. To find the problem, and so that you can continue as soon as possible, we ask that you check the following:
- Before anything else, check that you have the latest update of the app.
- Restart the app.
- Log out of your account (Menu > Profile > End session) and log in again using your login details.
- If you're still having issues, restart your device.
If you are using a mobile device with an iOS operating system you may need to activate the microphone in your iPhone/iPad settings. This option can be found in the following menu on the device: Settings > Privacy > Microphone. Click on the microphone icon and activate the ABA English application in the options.
To hear the sound on videos you need to deactivate the Silent Button. If there is no Silent Button, you'll find this function in the settings for your iOS device.
Keep in mind that, even if the silent mode is activated, you'll be able to hear the sound on the videos, but you'll have to do this using headphones.
To be able to properly use the microphone from your Android device with our application, follow the steps below:
- Tap on the "Settings" icon on your device.
- Select "Applications" > "ABA English".
- Go to Permissions.
- Activate the microphone option.
Article is closed for comments.