Sometimes how the course works is affected by errors which mean you can’t continue studying correctly. To avoid such errors, here are a series of measures:
- The type of internet browser you use is important for the course to work correctly. We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. You can download them for free on your PC.
- Perhaps it’s necessary to delete your browsing history and cookies. If you don’t know how to do so, click here.
- Make sure the latest version of Adobe Flash Player is installed on your PC. You can always check for updates by clicking here.
Sometimes you may experience errors when using the app which mean the course doesn’t work correctly. To locate the problem and so you can continue to study as soon as possible, please do the following checks.
- First of all, check your device has the latest version of its operating system.
- Sign out of your account, restart your device and access the app again introducing your email address and password again.
- If the problem continues, uninstall the app and download it again. You won’t lose your progress for the exercises you have done so far.
If you still can’t solve your problem, send us a screenshot or provide us with a contact phone number so we can call and help you. You can do so by submitting a request via our Help Center.