Don't worry, you don't need to be an IT professional or have a lot of technical know-how. Nevertheless, there are some requirements in order to guarantee an uninterrupted learning experience.
- PC Pentium III or higher / Macintosh.
- Sound Blaster 16 sound card.
- A headset with microphone (recommended) or a separate microphone and loudspeakers.
- Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / MAC OS.
- Browser: any, but we recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google.
- Internet Connection: ADSL, RDSI, FIBRE OPTIC, 4G, your internet connection must be stable. Sometimes connections with USB or 3G are unstable and make doing the course more difficult. If you connect to the course via a wireless network, you must have a strong signal.