Don't worry, you don't need to be an IT professional or have a lot of technical know-how. Nevertheless, there are some requirements in order to guarantee an uninterrupted learning experience.
- PC Pentium III or higher / Macintosh.
- Sound Blaster 16 sound card.
- A headset with microphone (recommended) or a separate microphone and loudspeakers.
- Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / MAC OS.
- Browser: any, but we recommend Mozilla Firefox or Google.
- Adobe Flash Player: in order to download or update it just click here.
- Internet Connection: ADSL, RDSI, FIBRE OPTIC, 4G, your internet connection must be stable. Sometimes connections with USB or 3G are unstable and make doing the course more difficult. If you connect to the course via a wireless network, you must have a strong signal.
Is there an incompatibility with any operating system?
In order to access our Campus, it is necessary to have a computer with an Internet connection. Our technical team works to ensure it is working probably and adapted to our students’ needs. However, some compatibility problems have been detected with Windows 10, which have not been solved at this time. This does not mean that students cannot access their Campus and continue studying, but on some occasions they may encounter problems. It is important to remember that the mobile version is also available on the app, with the same content, available to access wherever you are.